As a polished graphic design professional experienced in project development, visual display marketing, printing/pre-production, and consumer outreach, I deliver outstanding results for clients and employers. In my professional experience, I have worked both independently and as a member of various teams, and in both environments have provided an exceptional level of expertise and productivity.
Technical Production Assistant, Engrain
April 2016 – Ongoing
• Produce products in a variety of file formats, employing scaling,
cropping, retouching, repositioning or eliminating defective
imaging of source material to generate quality and consistency
of content production for a large volume of software projects.
• Leverage my expertise in design and computer applications
to produce clean and technically accurate files, suitable for use
in multiple media applications and formats at varying resolutions.
• Effectively communicated production specifications to/from
Project Managers and Development Team.
Graphic Designer, ZoZo Group
July 2015 – September 2015
• Created visual marketing material for city planning and entertainment events.
• Created and managed websites and social media promotional pages.
• Managed the internal company website with updated information.
Pre-press Production Specialist, Topperscot, LLC
February 2007 – June 2014
• Designed illustrations for gift product prototypes that were later developed
into actual products.
• Illustrated various visual media to be used by the marketing team
such as, flyers, posters, trade show displays, signage, and sales catalogs.
•Prepared process printing screens and separations from design layouts
to be furnished by the production team..
• Made use of internal and vendor database in verifying, submitting, and
updating product licenses.
• Developed, maintained, and updated company websites and web databases.
Security Guard, Securitas - February 2016 – April 2016
Client Relations, OppenheimerFunds - September 2015– January 2016
Certified Health Guide, The Center - November 2014– May 2015
Member - Panel of speakers.
• Delivere presentation and respond to the medical community’s concerns.
• Contribute to the success or elimination of bills which are debated
through the house.
• Adobe Certified Associate - Adobe Illustrator
Bachelor of Science Degree in Visual Communications
Westwood College of Technology
May 2001 - April 2005
Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Premiere, After Effects) | Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) | Microsoft Windows | MAC OS X| HTML/CSS | WordPress | MailChimp | Constant Contact | Social Network Marketing (facebook, twitter,LinkedIn) | Blogging Press Release PublishingMAC OS X, Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, HTML/CSS, Adobe Dreamweaver, Mail Chimp, Constant Contact, Social Network Marketing (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn), Blogging, Press Release Publishing, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Flash.
Vinyl Plotters, Digital Printers, Large format printers, Film Printer